Sunday, August 17, 2008

Trouble

It dawned on me today that my slower time when I was hoping to post more here is quickly coming to a close. There's still a ton of stuff to do, and a few nearly essential offline chores that need to be done before things get busy again for the fall.

This will be my busiest semester ever, with 7 courses (5 is considered a full courseload). This blog will probably fall apart.

I will try to get something up here occasionally - after all, this blog was originally intended to be rarely updated and exist more as an idea archive. I don't expect to see frequent updates here anymore, though.

I am contemplating doing weekly yard sale recap entries. Not sure if that'll work out or not.

Matthew - did you get any photos of my trolley track set up? I didn't get any good shots of them, and I'd like to do a follow-up on my "group build" post on the NCLUG blog.

Oh, and in case anyone's wondering, it was a complete failure - went about 5 inches further than I had been able to test previously. It's a good thing I don't embarass easily, and that we didn't have too much effort invested in it.

No comments: