Sunday, February 10, 2008

LEGOPalooza photos

I'm still not done winding down from Palooza, but I do have all of my photos up on Brickshelf now. You can see them (organized by day) at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=300542 . Joe Meno has a bunch up on Flickr too, some of the setup on Friday and some of the event on Saturday and Sunday. Part of the reason that I didn't have too many photos on my camera is because I took some with Joe's camera on Saturday and I took over the Mindstorms table for a bit on Sunday so Joe would be free to take more photos. I'll probably explain a bit more of what's in some of the shots when I get around to blogging about the event.

Oh, and if you're here because you know me personally and you haven't seen me in a while, you should know that I've since gotten a much-needed haircut and that one of the photos on Joe's camera is the least flattering photo ever taken of me (I have a feeling that I'll regret making that a link).

No comments: